st. verena clinic
” He was moved with compassion for them and healed their sick “
- St. Verena Clinic is a charitable clinic for the low-income uninsured individuals and families in the greater Houston area.
- The clinic is named St. Verena in memory of the saint who was known to serve the sick. Her story can be found here.
- We are a 501(c)(3) organization created under the auspices of the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Southern United States.
- The clinic is temporarily located on the premises of San José Midtown Clinic in Houston, TX.
Patients must apply for eligibility before receiving services.
If you have time and compassion to help and give us a hand, just jump in!
Your donation will help us build our new clinic and is tax exempt.
Get the help you need at
* Medical services fees are determined according